The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training.
Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll learn how to become an efficient and professional manager and supervisor. You will learn how to guide and supervise a group of scuba divers, assist an instructor during training and demonstrate all the exercises that are part of the PADI evaluation circuit.
Becoming a PADI Divemaster will allow you to join the tribe of PADI professionals, the most important and respected in the world, sharing their passion for scuba diving and working for the health of the underwater inhabitants.
Your adventure in the professional level starts here!
- To be at least 18 years old
- Good health (medical certificate required)
- At least 40 logged dives before the start of the course and a minimum of 60 at the end of the training
- Being certified Rescue Diver or having an equivalent license
- Being certified Emergency First Response training within the past 24 months before the course
The course comprises:
- Theoretical training that will be applied as qualified assistant during diving courses and it will also be neccesary during the next levels, PADI Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Development of the diving techniques to make the future Divemasters more efficient while teaching and help them to progres up to the next levels
- Development of the physical and aquatic skills for being able to work as a professional
- Practical applications will allow to practice the diving knowledge and techniques that will be used as certified PADI Dive master. This part comprises mandatory training exercises as well as related activities with the students under the supervision of an instructor
Scuba gear used:
- All the equipment required for scuba diving. A future Divemaster must have his own equipment
The price includes:
- Inscription fees
- School fees
- The number of required dives (in swimming pool and lake)
The price does not include:
- The mandatory medical visit
- Certification fees
What you can do once certified:
- You will be a professional diver and consequently, you will be able to assist an instructor supervising the students during diving corses as well as give several PADI programs
- Follow the next level: Assistant Instructor