The Emergency First Response (EFR) is an aid certificate. It is focused on first aid and it will teach you how to handle life-threatening emergencies, practising cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), even using an automated external defibrillator (AED) or devices for oxygen therapy.
This course is targeted to anybody, not only to scuba divers.
- No minimal age, everybody may participate
The course comprises:
- How to assist vital functions, the CPR and artificial ventilation
- How to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- How to react facing a person in state of shock
- How to react facing an injury in the spine
- The utilisation of protections for reducing disease transmission
- Basic first aid and the utilisation of first aid kits
The price includes:
- Inscription fees
- The manual
- The certificate
What you can do once certified:
- After your training, you will be a recognised rescuer and you will be one of the most important elements in the safety chain, allowing the adequate progress of an emergency situation until the arrival of the professional medical service